Super Ledgehop: Double Laser
A downloadable game for Windows
Cutie anime girl realizes her cool big bro is missing?? Cheese it up with Chizuru and SHOOT TO THE BEAT OF THE SONG in this top down bullet hell shooter! Absorb enemy bullets using your waveshines to utilize their bullets as your own! Show those cheeseheads that you're better!
ABOUT THIS GAME
Ever came in a situation where you had a chance to become a cute anime girl, but for some reason thugs wanted to blast you into smithereens and the government is so corrupt that they're sending out their top tier dudes after you instead of the thugs? Well, in this game, that's exactly what you're getting! Experience the life of Chizuru, an colorblind orphan who for some reason can only see four specific colors. Help her find her big bro, who happens to be the senator as well! But be careful, because their government is crazy nuts right now! Use your knowledge from rhythm games and bullet hell games to create a barrage of bullets to your enemies while shooting to the beat of the background music! Become the better thugby stealing your opponent's bullets through waveshines! Blast those cheese heads with their own bullets and show them what's up!
- Play a cute anime girl named Chizuru
- Experience a non-accurate depiction of being a colorblind person that can only specifically see four colors
- Freshly baked original soundtrack with lots of songs to shoot along the beat with
- SUPER COOL UNCLE HYPE THAT TEACHES YOU EVERYTHING!
- Learn how to waveshine and absorb bullets with your super cool uncle!
- MULTIPLE BULLET TYPES TO ABSORB FROM THUGS!
- Get the chance to become friends with a thug!!
- But get a cooler chance to experience having a senator as your big bro!
- YUUTO ICHIKA!!!!!!
- Chizuru is cute but Yuuto Ichika is the best, top tier girl
- EXPERIENCE EATING CHEESE FROM TRASH CANS TO RESTORE HP!
- TWO FINAL BOSSES AND A SUPERBOSS???
|Genre||Rhythm, Action, Shooter|
|Tags||2D, Bullet Hell, Pixel Art, Shoot 'Em Up, Top down shooter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i would pay very good money for a sequel
This was very nice, a good fundamental concept and it's low grade color scheme added to the charm.
The only nitpick was it was hard to keep rhythm to the audio/music. It was good music, though unless it's especially beat heavy it can be hard to keep sync.
But this was a worthwhile play from the racial justice bundle, thanks for including it!
the cutest runner, bless you
Trying to infuse rhythm-based gameplay into other genres is always such an exciting endeavor! The graphics probably needed some more detail to be this zoomed out, but there are some fun design ideas at work here.
Really, really dumb fun!
A little hidden indie gem <3
This game sucks really bad!
I love it ^_^
didn't know what i was getting myself into with this game. but im very glad i checked it out. i thought the gameplay was fun and easy to pick up as someone with no experience with bullet hell games. excellent presentation with both graphics and music. all of the delicious features listed on the page were present. good stuff!
anyone who checks out this game must play "Yuuto Ichika Makes Friends" as a follow-up game